Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Ramblings...

Monday night I watched Castle. It was a nail biter, and I don't even bite my nails. The last three seconds of the show had me yelling...shut the front door! Folks, if you are not watching Castle you really need to be watching this show.

In the near futuer I'm going to Nashville, TN. My friend Tara and I are spending a weekend with country's finest musicians. It should be an exciting time.

Do you know who I like in Hollywood? Jennifer Garner. I think we'd be friends. She seems cool, and she likes Farmer's Markets. I don't really know this fact, but from what I've gathered on People.com she seems to like Farmer's Markets.

Currently, I'm trying to talk my parents into a NYC trip during the fall. I'm sure you're wondering why I don't try to get them to go in the summer? Well, I'm estimating it will probably take five months to get my parents to commit. For being such an organized/everything has to be in order freak, I didn't come from super organized everything has to be in order parents.

Today, is my friend DJ's birthday. I know this because of Facebook. Isn't Facebook wonderful? It's handy to know everyone's birthday. I'm bad with birthdays. I know 9 people's birthdays, and two are The Sisters.

Did you know on this day in 1980 Mount St. Helens, in Washington state, erupted after being dormant for 123 years. And also did you know, that on this day in 1971, "Joy to the World", by Three Dog Night, made it to the top of the pop music charts. Who doesn't love this song? Seriously, raise your hand if you don't because I don't know if we can be friends. I'm sure Sister #2 is reading this thinking to herself...who in the crap is Three Dog Night. *Insert Eye Roll Here*

I will end this addition of Ramblings with Three Dog Night. Pay attention Sister #2, this is good music!
Joy to the world
All the boys and girls now
Joy to the fishes in the deep blue sea
Joy to you and me


5 comments:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Plans in the works...that's always fun! We are so up in the air about anything this summer, but I can't complain since we did Italy and Alabama in the last year.

I LOVE "Joy to the World!" I was a little kid about 7 years old when that song came out, and I'm pretty sure I remember swinging on the swingset, belting that out!

Renee Nefe said...

I like trips in the fall...the weather is usually better and because most kids are in school the crowds aren't so bad.
I hope you get your trip.

Bone said...

When are you coming to Nashville again? Don't forget to eat at Famous Dave's in Franklin!

Signed,

Ramblings #1 fan

Lori said...

NYC in the summer would be hot and crowded. Fall is much better all the way around!

Lori said...
This comment has been removed by the author.