Tuesday, February 2, 2016

I stand corrected

Last post, I mentioned having a weekend alone. I was wrong. Canada Travis and Furry Friends came to see me. Canada Travis informed me he couldn't work on the car, because the car is still being built in Arkansas. Sadly, this is information I've been told multiple times. Girlfriend fail! 

Anyway, the weekend turned out very different than I'd originally planned. I did not get a pedicure. Also, I did not take a walk or roam the aisles of Target. 
Instead, we watched all three Godfather movies. 

Moral of the story...listen before planning your weekend. 
 

3 comments:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

The things guys subject us to...but I'm sure you didn't mind the laying around.

Renee Nefe said...

what? He didn't want to get a pedicure? ;)

OK Chick said...

Nope! I've asked him multiple times to get a pedicure with me. He won't go!