Sunday, December 13, 2015

Remember when...

Blogger World, do you remember when doctors said I couldn't poop? Do you also remember the doctors were WRONG and the problem was a ruptured ovarian cyst??? Oh good, you remember these events. Well if the poop turned ruptured ovarian cyst wasn't bad enough, I was hit with more great news. 

Turns out I didn't have a ruptured ovarian cyst. Nope, it was a borderline tumor. What does this mean for me??? Another surgery! 

Monday I had surgery to remove my right ovary, right Fallopian tube, and the endometriosis in my pelvic area. 

The surgery was successful. There's been a few hiccups with my pain pills, but overall I'm doing well. My family and Canada Travis have been great. Also, my aunts, uncles, and cousins have been great. I appreciate all the calls and texts. It's nice to know people are thinking of you. 

Blogger World, please excuse the lack of posts. It's due to the fact that my stomach keeps going under the knife. 

5 comments:

Renee Nefe said...

I saw the flowers on Facebook and couldn't tell if they were from the last surgery or if something else was up. So sorry to hear that it was something else. I hope they get you all squared away. Hugs & Prayers.

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Oh, I'm so sorry! What a bummer. There's never a convenient time for surgery. Especially at the holidays!!! Praying this takes care of everything.

ann said...

Oh Lindsy! I'm so sorry for the unfortunate surprise. I'm glad the doctors found it and addressed it. Prayers to you!

OK Chick said...

Thanks guys!

Victoria said...

I'm so sorry!!!