Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Since we last spoke

A few things since we last spoke...

1. Tiny Tank is a ball of cuteness

2. I have volunteered to make cranberry sauce for Thanksgiving. I'm using PW's recipe. 

3. Yesterday, one of my surgery battle wounds came open. I'll spare you the picture. 

4. The upside, I lasted a full day at work! Six days after surgery and I'm back at work. 

5. According to The Chew's Turkey Timeline, today you should make cranberry sauce, pie dough, stock, dips and appetizers. 

Ok, I guess that covers everything. 

2 comments:

Renee Nefe said...

According to The Chew's Turkey Timeline, today you should make cranberry sauce, pie dough, stock, dips and appetizers.

glad to see that I'm ahead of the game here. ;) my cranberry sauce is in a can. Not making pies. The turkey is already brined so I don't need any stock, and I made the dip the other day for lunch. he he

hope you get all stitched up again. or at least a good butterfly bandage.

OK Chick said...

You are ahead of the game!!! Good work Renee!