Friday, July 18, 2014

Oreos

This morning on the radio, I heard Oreo is planning to release a new flavor...Fried Chicken Oreo. 


Sick.Me.Out!

However, despite my opinion of the new flavor, many people seemed to be very excited over a Fried Chicken Oreo. Sadly, those people are going to be very disappointed. After some online reading, I discovered Oreo has no plans to release the Fried Chicken Oreo. The Internet lied. 

Even though we will not see a Fried Chicken Oreo I did find this flavor...


I don't like Oreos but this sounds delicious! Where can you purchase these babies? I've never seen them around here, and I visit Target very frequently. Very frequently! 

Blogger World, if you have tasted these what did you think? Are they worth the calories?  

4 comments:

Renee Nefe said...

We'll just stick with the original flavor thanks!

Lori said...

We tried the cookie dough ones...I prefer the original, but Matt was a fan!!

Wa Wa Waughs said...

I usually can't tell any real difference with these trendy things!

OK Chick said...

Good know Lori. Yesterday, at Target I looked for these Oreos and I didn't find them.