Wednesday, July 16, 2014

My Favorite Things

Every once in awhile I like to give you a list of My Favorite Things. 

Why?

I have no idea. 

In my world, everyone wants to know what I love! In reality, no one cares. However, that does not stop me from posting an updated My Favorite Things list. 

Love them, hate them, it doesn't matter to me. 


All Recipes Magazine
 This magazine is full of recipes, kitchen tips, product reviews, and recipe reviews. 
The best part is the recipes are doable. Some cooking magazines have very complicated recipes. I'm considering anything past 7 steps as complicated.

My Garden
You know how people are always showing you pictures of their kids or pets? Well, I show pictures of my garden. I love my garden! 

 Ninja Blender
Canada Travis bought me this blender for my birthday. Ever since I received the blender, I've been making smoothies like crazy. It's a fantastic blender! This week I'm going to do tomato soup in this baby!

The Five
Fox's The Five is my favorite show on TV. I DVR it everyday, and watch it while I eat dinner.  
I realize I post about worthless Hollywood gossip, but I'm also a huge news junky. It's fun to know about Hollywood gossip, but it's important to know what's going on around you. 

Vanicream
This is my moisturizer.  My ultra sensitive skin can't handle anything else. 

1 comment:

Renee Nefe said...

I use allrecipes.com all the time. They're a great source for recipes. :D
my garden is run over by weeds that I picked up with the manure that I used for fertilizer this year...the plants are growing great too.