Tuesday, February 26, 2013

The snow storm that did not happen...

Yesterday, my state was in survival mode. Everyone was getting ready for the big snow storm. Grocery stores were sold out of food, school/businesses were closing early, and all evening events had been canceled.

The Okies were ready for the great snow storm...
Blogger World, do you know how much snow OKC received????

0.00 inches of snow.

That's right: the weather people missed it again! The anticipation of a snow day had everyone excited.  Instead, we all had to get up for work or school. Devastating blow!

Today, I have been in morning because I did not receive a snow day!

Stupid weather people!

2 comments:

Renee Nefe said...

I got all of your snow. You can have it if you want. But come shovel it yourself as I'm tired. ;o)

Bone said...

We got snow over the weekend! But I don't think there were any inches. Just flurries.