Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Stressed spelled backwards is desserts

Lately, I've had a sweet tooth. Ok let's be completely honest, I've had a sweet tooth for the past 5 years. I swear, once upon a time I could care less about sweets. Honest to goodness truth! I really have no clue what happened. But here I am always craving dessert. Always. Therefore, it should be no surprise to anyone that I often look for new dessert recipes. Does this surprise anyone after the opening two sentences? Right, that's what I thought. Anyway, check out these dessert recipes.

Blueberry Croissant Puff
Doesn't that look delicious? You know the best part? It's only 7 ingredients! I love easy recipes. If you think this looks delicious visit The Girl Who Ate Everything. By the way, this girl does not look like she ate everything! I'm just sayin'...

Peanut Butter Cup Cheerios Bar

What's better than PB and Chocolate? Nothing! Last week I found this recipe on Pinterest. Tonight, I bought Chocolate Cheerios and Peanut Butter Cheerios for the sole purpose for trying out this recipe. If you think this looks amazing visit Bake at 350.

Blogger World, wish me good luck!

4 comments:

Gena said...

Oh that blueberry puff. That looks amazing.

Michelle said...

yum! Both look good!

Axe 'em Jacks said...

Yeah...call me whenever you bake bluberry dessert and I will be right over. I do not want it leftover, fresh and hot right out of the oven! Ha ha!

KC

OK Chick said...

KC...so demanding. :)