Monday, July 9, 2012

Brazilian Market

Last night The Sisters and I were given a craft task. We were asked to create a Brazilian market with the following props: 2 tables, 2 white sheets, clothes line, anything we needed from the teacher's work room, and a few Brazil soccer jerseys. One hour later we had this for our Brazilian Market ....


I think it's pretty dang good! Of course, I would only expect the best from The Sisters and I. You see, the three of us combined have over 70 years of classroom decorating experience. We know how to decorate on a budget.

3 comments:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

looks good! I'll be working on Latin America this week!

Amy in Edmond said...

Your market looks great.

You should go check out the rain forest that my friends and I came up with for Brazil.

OK Chick said...

I'm pretty excited to see our room. I bet it looks great!