I've learned a couple things. Important things. Since I'm all about educating my readers, I thought I would share my new found knowledge.
1. Vacations are important for the soul.
2. The chick from 90210 needs to eat a burger.
3. Sometimes life isn't fair.
4. Traveling makes me hungry. Monday I ate breakfast, twice. It was different time zones.
5. If someone would develop a way to have one password for multiple programs, they would be a millionaire. No, a billionaire.
6. Life is a bit more pleasant if you have fun coworkers.
7. I do well with four day weeks.
8. Today is hug day, and squirrel day.
And, I think that's all I've learned this week. What have you learned this week? They say you should learn something new everyday. Ok, maybe I made that last fact up, but it's believable.