Thursday, September 24, 2009

How to become OK Chick's Hero

Blogger World, I'm sure at some point you have wondered how to become my hero? No? You really should ponder that question in the near future. Actually, I'll just save you the time and brain space by answering the question.

Friends and random readers, this is how you become my hero......


You send me, and two other friends, a package from a far off country full of presents. My presents were a Starbucks travel mug and socks from my 2nd favorite store- Uni Qlo. As you know, or maybe you don't know, I love Starbucks nonfat Chais and I love socks from Uni Qlo. This present was very much an OK Chick present, a good OK Chick present. ML, I thank you for my new things! We all loved our presents.

So now that I look at this picture, I realize there is a lot of clutter on my kitchen table. I feel that I should explain....

Now, hopefully you can read the descriptions. If not, I suggest you rush to the eye doctor immedidately. I kid, I kid. I undersand the descriptions are a bit small; but you see, it took me 30 minutes to create that masterpiece. As you can imagine, I do not have patience for another go around with the picture. Also, I'm hungry and it's lunch time.

9 comments:

Laurie Tomlinson said...

That's awesome! You have great friends!

Scotty said...

A hero?

amy nickerson said...

oh 30 minutes! you come to me next time for any graphic design endeavors! did you use microsoft paint? lol

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous. I want a package from a far off country.

Renee Nefe said...

but I'm not in a far off country.

Bone said...

30 minutes? lol I love it. Good to see you're having a productive day.

Also, I guess this means I'm not your hero. But I could be, if I ever am in a foreign country and want to put forth a little effort.

OK Chick said...

LB- I do have good friends.

Scotty- HA! This made me laugh.

Amy- I will so call you next time. More than likely, I won't mess with a picture again.

Renee- I love getting packages from you.

Bone- Always good to make you laugh.

TC said...

Why do you have fake flowers? You need a boy to send you real flowers.

OK Chick said...

I agree TC...I want some flowers!

The fake flowers were from my mom. It's a fall arrangement she gave me a few years ago.