Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Anonymous Truths

Every once in a while I stumble onto the blog Anonymous Truths. It’s a blog where someone out in Blogger World leaves a question and readers respond to the question anonymously. I find the blog fascinating and comforting. My hat is off to the creator of Anonymous Truths.

Today, I thought I would turn This is my world into Anonymous Truths. Here’s the deal, I’m going to ask a question, which I have stolen from Anonymous Truths; then if you would like to respond do it under Anonymous. Here are the rules before I post the question….

1. All comments should be left anonymously.
2. Just because the comments are anonymous is NOT an excuse to leave an inappropriate or judgmental remark.
3. It is fine for a healthy dialog to take place in the comments section, but keep it clean, impersonal, and on track.
4. If you recognize someone’s answer, please keep it to yourself.
5. This is in NO WAY intended to be offensive or hurtful to anyone.

The Question:
Name a time in your life that you would like to go back to, either because you want a do-over or because you want to experience it again.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to experience meeting the New Kids on the Block again. And again. And again.

Anonymous said...

1985-1989 course if I could just re-do 85 with the knowledge I have now, then yrs 86-89 wouldn't be necessary. but then I ponder if I DID do those years differently, would I be who I am today? Would I be where I am today? If it means that I wouldn't be where I am today...then nope.

confusing enough? ;)

Anonymous said...

I would love to experience the birth of my son again. Not because it was pain free but because seeing him for the first time was hands down the coolest experience of my life.

Anonymous said...

I'd do over my teen years and do every thing I was afraid to do then. Everything. Drink. Miss curfew. Sneak out with a boy. I'd have been just a bit wild.

Anonymous said...

I'd like to go back to my time when I lived in Europe. There are things I wish I could have done differently and so many regrets for not taking advantage of some things during my time there. I wish I could savor those surroundings more. And I wish I could be with the people I grew to know and love again.

Anonymous said...

My childhood. I would like to go back to when I had no worries or problems. Life was fun and everyone in my family was together.

Anonymous said...

My childhood. I would like to go back to when I had no worries or problems. Life was fun and everyone in my family was together.

Anonymous said...

jan 30th, had I known my son was not going to make it thru the night, I would have never left his side. I would have stayed and held him.

Anonymous said...

The last one breaks my heart. I hope you can forgive yourself, as I find it difficult to believe he hasn't.

And I'm so very, very sorry for your loss.