Every once in a while I stumble onto the blog Anonymous Truths. It’s a blog where someone out in Blogger World leaves a question and readers respond to the question anonymously. I find the blog fascinating and comforting. My hat is off to the creator of Anonymous Truths.
Today, I thought I would turn This is my world into Anonymous Truths. Here’s the deal, I’m going to ask a question, which I have stolen from Anonymous Truths; then if you would like to respond do it under Anonymous. Here are the rules before I post the question….
1. All comments should be left anonymously.
2. Just because the comments are anonymous is NOT an excuse to leave an inappropriate or judgmental remark.
3. It is fine for a healthy dialog to take place in the comments section, but keep it clean, impersonal, and on track.
4. If you recognize someone’s answer, please keep it to yourself.
5. This is in NO WAY intended to be offensive or hurtful to anyone.
Name a time in your life that you would like to go back to, either because you want a do-over or because you want to experience it again.