Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Chew on this...

September 5th, is National Cheese Pizza Day! WOO HOOO...I believe we should all celebrate by having a slice of Cheese Pizza. If you are watching your weight might I make a suggestion...I like taking whole wheat pitas and turning them into mini pizzas- put sauce on top of the pita, then place some veggies on top, sprinkle with low-fat cheese and place in the oven until cheese is melted. It's fast, healthy, and GOOD!

Also, the whole month of September is Breakfast Month. I love breakfast foods. Again, I think everyone should celebrate. How could be let Breakfast Month go without a celebration? Here is a healthy suggestion-whole wheat bagel, low fat butter, cin/sugar. It's good!











If you are not looking for something healthy then try this....


No comments: