Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Cutest Passenger Ever

Monday I took off work, and enjoyed some much needed sleep. Canada Travis did not take off so he had to go to work. Since I was at his house Canada Travis decided to leave Tiny Tank with me. I was instructed to drop off TT at his office before I went to the gym. No problem, because this cat is a fantastic traveler. 

Once we started our journey, TT was on high alert. He stood like this for a good 5 minutes. 

Then he decided to move to the front for a better view.

An even better view...extreme close up. 

The second I turned off the dirt road, TT decided he'd seen enough and moved to the backseat.

I think this is his relaxed look, and probably when he realized I wasn't going to kidnap him. TT likes me, but he hates to be away from the Postcard pups and Canada Travis. They're all BFFs. 

Yes, I just rambled about my dogs and cat. I promise to get a life soon. 

5 comments:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Did TT meow the whole time? My cat HATES car trips - probably because she knows she's going to the vet.

OK Chick said...

He doesn't meow ever. Instead he makes, what we call, alien noises. We believe it's bc he was a rescue and not around other cats.

Renee Nefe said...

That is just too cute and you totally can share your furbaby stories with us. :D

OK Chick said...

Thanks Renee!

TC said...

There's NOTHING wrong with talking about dogs and a cat a lot, ok??????