Friday, February 12, 2016

The 7 holes are healed

Wednesday, I had my post-surgery checkup. My oncologist said everything looked good. All seven of my incisions have healed, and my insides are working properly. Hooray! 

The best part of my appointment is when my doctor said I could start working out again. Woohoo! I'm sure this is no surprise to you, but I had the Jazzercise App open scanning class schedules  before we left the doctor's office. My parents did not share my excitement. However, they know their daughter. Once the doctor gave me the ok, there was no stopping me. 

Now, this where I'm going to put my disclaimer. This isn't my first rodeo. I know I'm weak/out of share/tired. Don't worry, I will start out slow. Yesterday, I walked 1.5 mile. I'll continue walking until next week. But Monday evening, I'm going to Jazzercise!!!! There's no stopping me!

3 comments:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Always nice to get the go-ahead from the doctor! Have fun Jazzercising!

ann said...

Yay for healing holes! And jazzercise!

Renee Nefe said...

You can't keep this girl down! Have fun.