Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Fat Camp: Food

The Sisters and I made a variety of healthy food. Here's a peek of what we made over the weekend. 

Greek Chicken Salad 

Strawberry Banana Granola Bars
Sister #2 found the recipe only. It only calls for 6 ingredients. 

Blackberry Fruit Roll-Ups
Sadly, these did not turn out. I'm not for sure went wrong, we followed the directions. 

Ice Cream Sandwiches
These frozen graham cracker treats are tasty, and low in calories. I used strawberries, blueberries, and cool whip. I placed them in the freezer for about 3 hours.

Out of everything we made the salad and granola bars were my favorite. I foresee these recipes being used again. 

2 comments:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

It all sounds good! Looks like you could use the fruit roll-ups mixture for syrup?

OK Chick said...

Good idea!