Monday, August 10, 2015

Weekend Update

Holy cow, it was a busy weekend jammed packed with exciting activities. 

The weekend started early for me. Friday, Sister #1, my dad, and I attended a gun class. It was a hot day for a gun class, but we all survived. Thankfully, we shot midmorning so we weren't outside when it was 104. 

After the gun class it was off to watch Canada Travis race. This weekend was a doubleheader of racing. 

I was lucky to have awesome seat partners at both races. How could you not have fun with these two? 

Saturday was more racing. The racing was partnered with excellent food. I'll be sharing my meal in a few days. 

After a gun class and two races I was worn out! We sent most of Sunday watching movies, and playing with Postcard Puppies. 

As you can see, they were exhausted as well. 

I hope you had a good weekend too! 

No comments: