Thursday, September 25, 2014

Ramblings...

This morning, I read an article about ESPN's Bill Simmons. ESPN has suspended Bill Simmons for three weeks due to the comments he made about the NFL Commissioner and Ray Rice.
If you do not know Bill Simmons, he's my blogging hero. He's the reason I decided to start this crazy blog; and he's the genius behind my Ramblings post. So in his honor, I give you Ramblings...

Today, is Sister #1 and Sister #2's last day at their current job.  The funny thing, The Sisters currently work at the same company. I wonder if the company will make them share a goodbye cookie cake?


I love cookie cakes!

Yesterday, I had carpet cleaners scheduled for 10am. They did not show up at my house until 12:45.  Lucky for me, they gave me plenty of time to call another company to use. I have the new company scheduled for tomorrow morning.

Doesn't this look delicious? It's Tuscan Chicken and Broccoli Hand Pies. I think I'm going to make this for Sunday night dinner. Here's the recipe


Martine Rothblatt, a 59 year old entrepreneur and space lawyer, is the highest paid female executive in America. She made $38 million last year as the CEO of United Therapeutics.  What's a space lawyer? Is it a lawyer that works for NASA? Is it a lawyer hired for astronauts? I can't continue with my Ramblings until I know the definition of a space lawyer. I'm sorry. Please hold.....
According to Wikipedia: Space law is an area of the law that encompasses national and international law governing activities in outer space.
Interesting. I had no idea.

Scandal is back!!! Are you excited? I'm excited! You should be excited!

Folks, I'm Rambled out...

1 comment:

Renee Nefe said...

I hope the carpet cleaners that hubby hired are better than that! But he has to deal with them, not me. He wanted me to deal with them, but I don't have the time. bwahaha!
He's not pleased. TDB! I don't just sit here all day. ;)