Thursday, July 24, 2014

My Family

Next weekend, The Sisters, my mom, and I are throwing my dad a surprise 60th birthday party. He has no clue we're doing this; which is why he planned his own party a few weeks ago. 

At the party, I'm in charge of this decoration...

I've spent most of the morning looking for photos to use for the big 6-0.  
Don't you just love looking at old photos? I do. It's a good time to reflect back on what hair styles worked, and what didn't work. Also, it's nice to see that my fashion sense has not changed in the past ten years. Workout clothes all the way!

Over the years my family has taken some great pictures. I thought I'd share a few of my favorites. 







I'm sure there are way more, but I'm only working with what's on Facebook. 
Don't you love the digital age! 

2 comments:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Sweet! He looks like a cool Dad!

OK Chick said...

He is cool!