Wednesday, April 30, 2014

The 5 things you should know...

1. George Clooney is off the market. 
He's engaged to a lawyer; a very pretty lawyer. I have to give it to George, it looks like he found brains and beauty. Good work my friend! Confession: George Clooney and I are not friends. Another Confession: we've never met. I know, shocking confessions.

2. Prince Harry is now available.
If it's your dream to marry a prince; you are in luck! All the news outlets are reporting Prince Harry and his longtime girlfriend have broken up. I have to be honest, I always thought Prince Harry was the cuter brother.

Ok, I feel like we should review because I threw some heavy information at you.

#1- George Clooney is off the market. 
#2- Prince Harry is on the market. 

Everyone good? Ok, moving on...

3. An Oklahoma boy needs your help! 
Robert Tanner of Oklahoma is in a Doodle contest with Google. He's competing along 50 other young artist. The winner's doodle will appear on the Google.com homepage and he or she will receive a $30,000 scholarship and a $50,000 Google for Education technology grant for his or her school. Please vote for this kiddo! Here's the link to help Robert out.  Come on...help Robert out! 

4. Thunder lost. 

It was a stressful game. We lost in overtime, again. Thunder is trying to give Oklahomans a heart attack!

5. April 30th is The Lost Holiday. 
This April 30 marks the 225th Anniversary of the U.S. Constitution being put into operation. Many might remember that April 30, 1789 was the day that George Washington took the oath of office and gave his inaugural address. But lest we forget, this very act also marked the launching of the American Constitutional System. 

And those are the 5 things you should know.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Yes the Thunder is slowly killing me....not really but you know

Bone said...

It made me smile when I clicked over here and saw that you were still blogging.

Then the Prince Harry one made me laugh.

What is up with the Thunder? I think you haven't been going to enough games.

OK Chick said...

I'm glad I could make you laugh.