Friday, October 25, 2013

Update and New Challenge

Two weeks ago I challenged myself to only have my beloved Nonfat Chai on Monday mornings. If you remember, I became very alarmed when all my pants were feeling a bit snug! 

Blogger World, I'm happy to report that I have completed my two week challenge. I only had my favorite Starbucks drink on Monday mornings. 



The purpose of this challenge was to see if it made a difference in the way my clothes fit. 
After this challenge, I don't know if I noticed a big difference in my clothes, but I do feel better. The past two weeks, I've substituted my Nonfat Chai for Green Tea. Folks, if you are drinking Green Tea you need to add it to your diet. It's good for you, and it's tasty! I challenge everyone to add a cup of Green Tea to your diet. 

Since I rocked this challenge, I decided to set a new two week challenge for myself. 

For the next two weeks I am challenging myself to eat 5 servings of fruits and vegetables. 



2 comments:

Renee Nefe said...

You weren't already eating 5 servings? I'm shaking my head here.

Actually I find getting those 5 servings very easy as a full serving isn't all that big. I typically can knock out at least 3 servings with just one meal. (helps that I love veggies)

You can do it!

OK Chick said...

I eat 5 servings of fruits and vegetables about 85% of the time.
I'd like to eat 5 servings 100% of the time.