Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Girls just want to have fun

Blogger World, I would like to introduce you to some of my oldest friends....

Don't they look fun? These girls have known me for many years. See the girl in the tan coat? I've known her since 5th grade. We played basketball together. And I met the two blondes at church camp when I was in middle school.

Yup, if these girls could post on my blog they would have some good stories for you. However, they can't so the stories with stay with me. HA!

I count myself lucky that I still see friends from back in the day. They truly are a blessing to me.

2 comments:

Renee Nefe said...

Good Friends are a true treasure!

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Yes, you are fortunate! I see my old friends about once a year on a Christmas card! That's not totally true, some go to church with me.