Friday, January 27, 2012

I Love Australia

Blogger World, yesterday was Australia Day. Did you know that? I didn't.

I'm a big fan of Australia. When I was in college, I spent three weeks in Aussie land. Actually, it might have been two weeks. No, it was definitely three.

To all my Australian friends, I apologize for not recognizing your holiday on this blog. I do care for you guys. I love Australia! It's one of my favorite places in the world. I appreciate everything you bring to the world.

Thank you for him...
Thank you for these...
Thank you for this place...

Happy Australia Day!!!

2 comments:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

jealous!

Renee Nefe said...

I'm more jealous of my brother who has been to Australia multiple times. One time he was actually waiting in the Elite Club with Steve Irwin (he didn't go say hi).

I've read two really good books about Australia too. Kinda funny when they start talking about the seasons in the "wrong months" though. :D