Thursday, July 14, 2011

God's Country

Right now I'm in God's Country; which is West Texas. If you are curious, this is West Texas....
It's breath taking isn't it? This is the scenery for about 5 hours. After 3 hours you become very thirsty. I'm assuming gas stations make a killing around here.

Personally, this is why I love West Texas....
Blogger World, you have not lived until you've had a true breakfast burrito. I'm talking fresh tortillas, not Mission Tortillas, stuff with eggs, cheese, and covered in fresh salsa. It's so good, I ate one even though I'd already eaten breakfast, yogurt and a bagel. What? I'll run it off! Don't judge.

4 comments:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

West Texas also has DQ! I could use a blizzard!

Renee Nefe said...

I lived in San Angelo for 4 years and I think you left forsaken out of that title. ;o)

And you could always call that burrito your lunch. :D It looks YUMMY!

Joy said...

Wow that looks divine... never been to Texas, but my reasons are mounting up!

OK Chick said...

Renee- I was very close to San Angelo. We ate dinner there one night.

Waugh- They do have a DQ, but we didn't stop at one.