Monday, June 27, 2011

To cut or not to cut

Today, I've reached my breaking point. I'm over long hair. For almost a year I've been sporting long hair. I normally do not have long hair, because my hair is fine and it requires too much time and hair spray to fix. However, the past year I thought the long hair was a nice change so I put up with the time and rollers/hair spray to make it beautiful. Well, semi-presentable.

Therefore, I need to find a cut to repalce the long stringy mess. Here are some options....

A.
B.
C.

I probably won't do the Meg Ryan cut, but it's cute. It's her You've Got Mail haircut. I just love that movie, and I love Meg Ryan in that movie. I really want her hair. Anyway, folks what are your thoughts on chopping my hair? What do you think of the options? I would give you more options, but I just decided 10 minutes ago I'm ready to chop it off.

11 comments:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Well here's two cents from your "old" friend: A and B look really similar, with the ends flipped differently. Which is what I've had for about the last 10 years. Except I had bangs. C looks more modern to me. I just recently let my hair grow out and it's fun for a change. That's probably all you need, a little change. Nothing 6months won't cure, if you don't like it!

Gena said...

I like A and C. Nothing against Meg, but it seems a little thick or something. I vote shorter, choppy, and layers (or something like that).

Renee Nefe said...

I think it is summer chopping time!

Like the others, A & C are the same...C has shorter layers. Also, forgive me if I'm wrong but I think I've seen you with each of these cuts. ;o)

So any of them would look great on you. Personally I would go with A. (yeah, I need a new cut too!)

Summer said...

I totally have A and C saved for my hairdresser for TOMORROW!! I am so sick of my lifeless mop. We may be twinkies soon.

AK said...

Love A.... I think I have taken that one to the hairdresser before. I am getting my cut next week in a Jennifer Aniston cut. With 100 degree heat.... long hair is just not in style. :)

Michelle said...

Love c.....

Bone said...

Well if you're not gonna go with Shopgirl, then I vote for A. I don't really like C.

Anonymous said...

I vote A
Sister #1

Stacey said...

Also like A & C. You look good with shorter hair...not everyone can pull that off. And personally I'm jealous. I'm so ready to cut mine...hoping this fall!

Anonymous said...

Bobs are pretty big right now, do it!
I have fine hair too and have it at the length I often default to at the moment which probably really suits me, though I'm thinking I might grow it again as I would like to be able to curl it sometimes too and it's too short for that. Blow drying is getting really popular and there was a girl at a party recently with beautiful hair that was slightly curled at her hairdresser for only 13 pounds and I wanted that style.

Go for the cut, but don't do the late 90s Meg cut - go for a bob!

Anonymous said...

Bobs are pretty big right now, do it!
I have fine hair too and have it at the length I often default to at the moment which probably really suits me, though I'm thinking I might grow it again as I would like to be able to curl it sometimes too and it's too short for that. Blow drying is getting really popular and there was a girl at a party recently with beautiful hair that was slightly curled at her hairdresser for only 13 pounds and I wanted that style.

Go for the cut, but don't do the late 90s Meg cut - go for a bob!