Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Confessions of a Drama Queen

Yesterday, I thought I was dying.

Sunday, I was in Hometown, USA, celebrating Father's Day, when my parents received a call stating traces of E.coli had been found in the drinking water. This was alarming news, since I'd just downed a glass of water.

Fast forward to yesterday mid morning. All the sudden my head and stomach began to hurt. Then I started having hot flashes and grinding my teeth. These are my symptoms of throwing up.

Since I was positive the headache and stomach ache were results of E.coli I felt I needed to notify someone. I turned to Sister #1 in a heartfelt email...
I think I have E.coli. I feel gross today. I have a headache, and I feel like I’m about to throw up. I’m already doing the….sweating/ grinding of teeth. Those are my throwing up symptoms, which are the exact same as my car sick symptoms.
Sidenote: Please note I pointed out my car sick symptoms. Sister #1 has always thought my car sick stuff is a bunch of bull. She says I use it to get the back seat. I'm not saying she's right, because she's not, but it's not my fault she didn't think of it 20 years ago. I'm just saying.

Sister #1...

Well then you should probably head home!

After I decide I'm officially headed to the Good Lord I sent one more message....
I didn't think E.coli would be the way I'd go. Please take care of my new overpriced flowers when I pass. They were too expensive to just let die.

Obviously, I'm still here. However, it is safe to assume that I am the Drama Queen of the Sisters.

2 comments:

Renee Nefe said...

ummm E.Coli is treatable but you have to go to the hospital...not your home for that.

I'm glad to see that you're doing fine and that you didn't die.

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Sorry you had a yucky day.