Wednesday, June 22, 2011

It's the most wonderful time of the year

Folks, it's that time of the year! The time of year when I call my parents at 6:30 in the morning to ask them an important question. A question that I look forward to asking all year.

Parentals, where are we going on vacation in October?

You see, every year Southwest Airlines has a huge sale. They drastically slash the prices of all their flights. One way flights start at $40! I must say, is a pretty great deal. But the news just gets better. Do you know the best part of this annual sale? Come on, guess it will be fun. Fine, I'll tell you....other airlines have joined the big sale. This my friends causes an Air War, which allows me to continue flying Delta! HOORAY for cheap Delta airplane tickets!

We all know how I feel about Delta and why I'm a loyal customer....Ok, so I'm only half kidding about why I'm a loyal customer. It really has to do with the free tickets I've acquired over the years, which is the honest to goodness truth.

Blogger World, I must end this post to begin my search for a vacation spot for my family.

2 comments:

Renee Nefe said...

Now I have yet another reason to be upset with my in-laws for planning a wedding on Labor day!

Hummm Maybe I can talk the fam into that trip to DC we've been considering in October.

Wa Wa Waughs said...

LOL! You and I think so much alike. I was on the computer today making reservations at a resort near here to get a few days with the kids between summer jobs and school starting!