It's finally March, my birthday month. Now, before you start rolling your eyes please know that I am not one of those people that celebrates their birthday all month long. Of course, if you are one of those people, more power to you. My family would not put up with a month long celebration. My parents and sisters would nip that in the butt real quick.
In 21 days I will be turning 30. The big 3-0. I'm sure something huge is suppose to happen when you turn 30? Right now, nothing is coming to mind. I already have a job, pay taxes, and mow my yard. Really, what more is left?
But if we quickly walk down memory lane, we will see I've actually accomplished quite a bit for being such a young one. For instance.....
1. Finally rode my bike without training wheels
2. Learned to read
3. Passed 2nd grade
4. Ran my first 1 mile for Physical Fitness Test- took me a good 20 minutes
5. Discovered that I enjoyed writing, even if I sucked at spelling and grammar
6. Selected to be part of my Elementary School's choir
7. Attended 1 Middle School dance
8. Passed Middle School
9. Survived High School, even though my parents made me drive a Jeep Wagoneer
10. Conquered my "driving on the interstate" fear
11. Retired from playing basketball
12. Started playing tennis while in High School, never won a tournament or went to State
13. Had to get stitches two different times while in High School
14. Was hit with a golf ball and lived to tell the story-great story
15. Never broke a bone
Right now, I'm going to stop at 15. Why you ask? Castle is about to come on TV. Maybe another time I will finish the rest of the list? I still have plenty to list. We've only hit High School.