Friday, February 18, 2011

The 10 things you should know....

1. Tonight I went to an Arbonne party.

2. I met a fellow blogger.

3. She made these, and gave me leftovers. I love good leftovers.
4. I did receive my treadmill. I run or walk almost everyday. Best.Purchase.Ever!

5. Next week my 30th birthday will be in exactly one month. I have nothing planned, so far.

6. If you could do ANYTHING for your 30th birthday, what would you do?

7. I really do want to hear your answers.

8. This weekend I'm going to see the musical Beauty and the Beast.

9. FYI- if I ever get married I want my husband to do a Valentine's Day Scavenger Hunt.

10.But as my coworker pointed out the other day, I haven't had single date since August.

4 comments:

Renee Nefe said...

nice week!

Micah and Tara Hobbs said...

Had fun last night! It was good to see you and glad you could come!!

Amy in Edmond said...

You need to tell your co-worker to mind their own business.

Bone said...

My friends decided we should go to New York for my 30th birthday, since I had never been.

Of course, I was 31 by the time we actually went, but still.