Monday, October 25, 2010

Another Weekend Update with Pictures

Last week I left you hanging on the pictures. Again, sorry about the lack of pictures last week. However, this weekend I have redeemed myself. Folks, sit back and enjoy pictures from my four day weekend. Yes, the family and I had a four day weekend in Seattle. You didn't even miss me, did you? Shame on you! Anyway, here some of my favorite pictures....











Don't worry, this isn't the last of Seattle. I have many more pictures to share. However, Castle is about to come on, and you know how I feel about Castle.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Picture #1 - AT&T Raising The Bar, haha makes me laugh (after I figured it out)

Sister #1

Gena said...

I want your life sometimes. Minus the studying and running, of course.

Michelle said...

that sure beat my trip to Allen, TX...hahaha and Castle was so good last night, love love love that show!

TC said...

If this were Facebook, I'd be "liking" Gena's comment right about now.

However, what's up with all the family trips?!?! Do you really like them that much? lol

I mean, I know you love them, it's a familial requirement, but do you LIKE them that much?

Cuz I can barely get through dinner with my whole family sometimes. I don't think I could ever handle a four-day weekend with everyone :)

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Seattle is on my list to do someday! Looks like it was fun!

Julie M. said...

Great pictures! I've never been to Seattle before and now you've got me wanting to go. I love that picture of you all on the balls.

OK Chick said...

Gena- Thanks.

Michelle- I don't know, Allen has a pretty great mall, and they have Whole Foods.

TC- Well, I kind of like my family. They are fun. We only do family vacations 1-2 a year.