Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Looking for motivation

I hit a brick wall. Not literally. Figuratively speaking.

This morning I was very motivated and then BAM...the motivation left me. Now it's lunch, and I'm trying to call motivation back. I need him for this afternoon. Until motivation and I meet again, I thought I would share the pictures that are living on my desktop. After today, I'm kicking them out. They're going to the curb. No longer needed!

Ok, not really. I just emailed them to myself so I would have them on a different computer. ANYWAY, enjoy...




7 comments:

TC said...

OK, you posted twice today.

You can come have some of my work.

Tabs said...

Excuse me. When did you meet Ree Drummond? LOVE HER!

Julie M. said...

Nice shot with Ree! I heard she was at BlogHer when I was up there last weekend. I was so hoping to get a glimpse but no such luck. Motivation comes and goes, you'll get it back! Until then, take a much deserved day off my friend!

Gena said...

You and Ree could be related. I'm tired, I don't know what that means.

Anonymous said...

Hello!

The name's Dennis, though most people call me 'Freaky'. :P I'm in my "teens" and kinda lost in the world at the moment...however, I've found the hippie "culture" and discovered that it fits me very well...I'm not trying to fit into it, it just kind of fitted onto me.
I have lots of questions, which hopefully some of the older and wiser people on this board will be able to help answer.
Here's to hoping this board will be able to help me discover more of myself and fuel my beliefs.

Look forward to 'meeting' you all, Dennis from [url=http://www.myonlinepayday.com]Personal Loans[/url] website!

OK Chick said...

I met PW almost a year ago. She came to OKC for her cookbook tour. I would say she is a very nice lady because she patiently signed everyone's book, and I waited in line for about 5 hours.

Gena- THANK YOU! You have made my morning.

Bone said...

Man, you're really doing great in Blogust. I think you could be up for the Best Bloguster of 2010 award.