Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Happy Chocolate Day!

Today, July 7th, is Chocolate Day! This is my gift to you. I hope you like it.


Today is also National Macaroni Day. I'm serious. So if you are not a fan of chocolate, please feel free to celebrate this fine Wednesday with some Macaroni and Cheese. May I recommend PW's Mac and Cheese. It's tasty. She uses lots and lots of cheese. I think I just gained 5lbs looking at the picture. For real ya'll.



By the way, this is the first and last time you will read ya'll on my blog.

6 comments:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Cheese (in general) and chocolate are the two foods I absolutely love! And hate.

Cap'n John said...

I've still not yet made PW's Ultimate Grilled Cheese Sandwich, but I really want to.

Summer said...

I would totally eat that macaroni with that chocolate bar on top.

Renee Nefe said...

Wow! I was planning on making mac & cheese for dinner and I didn't even know it was Mac & Cheese day. LOL!

and chocolate for desert would be just perfect. but I am pretty sure that I'm getting a mocha today. ;o)

wondergrad said...

Thanks to this post I've decided to follow your blog, I spent the majority of my work day reading your blogs back to about April. Too funny. My coworkers all believe I have terets due to my random giggles. I look forward to more!

Michelle said...

as if I needed the excuse to eat the tons of milkas that my aunt and cousin brought from Germany....but thanks for the reason for the season! (Eating Chocolate!)