Yesterday, PW posted Eleven Things. I'm not as cool as PW, so I'm posting seven things.
1. My coworkers and I celebrated our weight loss "victory" with a salad. I'm for real. I couldn't make up this crap if I tried.
2. Recently, Paula Deen had her single son as a guest on her show. You know I planned to marry Bobby, right? I had this great plan. I was going to wow him with my witty personality and ablitiy to buy great kitchen products. The plan was solid, until Bobby went and got a girlfriend! Paula, had her on the show too. Devastating blow!
3. The newest development with Bobby has led me to believe I will never meet Paula Deen. Another devastating blow!
4. I have a feeling this week is going to be extremely slow.
5. I have two tickets to see Toy Story 3. I'm looking for a seat partner. Please submit your application ASAP.
6. My lunch partners are MIA, so I went to the mall. I bought a green purse. I felt green was a good color for a few reasons. The first reason was it will go with brown or black. The second reason was I can carry it in winter and summer. Those two reasons sold me on the purse. Also, it was on sale.
7. Who wants to ditch work, and go get a cupcake? Anyone, anyone?