Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Let's hear it for Peanut Butter

This morning I was Blog stalking, and read my friend LB's post about Peanut Butter.
Her post made me sad and hungry. You see, currently I'm out of Peanut Butter. I've been out for over a week. As a runner, you always have Peanut Butter on hand! Always. And this week, even though it's only Wednesday, has been a bad/hard food week. I've felt like I have nothing to eat, simply because I'm out of Peanut Butter, and I've been craving Peanut Butter! So here's to you Peanut Butter. Thanks for all the protein you give me!

In other news, oh did you think I was going to stop at the Peanut Butter rant? Right.

Last night Sister #1 stayed with me. Her place of residence is going through repairs so she crashed at my place, since I have water. Sister #1 brought her new child Pepper with her as well. I don't know what Sister #1 feeds Pepper, but that dog is weird. First, she discovered my full length mirror. The end result of this discovery was her running full speed towards the mirror and slamming into the mirror. Now don't get me wrong, it was hilarious but I felt bad for the dumb dog. I mean, she hit the mirror hard! Second thing she did, was while we were all watching TV. All the sudden Pepper jumped up and started running laps around my place. No joke! I bet she ran five laps. It was the darnest thing I'd ever seen. I have no idea what made her jump up and start running. Sister #1 and I weren't looking/talking/paying attention to her at all. As I said, the dog is weird.

Ok, I don't think I have anymore news. It's 7:30 which means it's oatmeal time. Oatmeal without Peanut Butter. Let's all take a moment of silence for me being lazy and not buying Peanut Butter ...................................... Thanks!

6 comments:

Renee Nefe said...

okay silly why not go to the store instead of blogging? ;o)

I hope you restock the pb soon.

and yes, dogs do weird things like that all the time.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting us stay at your house!! This morning after you left she discovered the mirror again. But this time she stood in front of it and barked. I think your house should be safe from the dog in the mirror she tried to scare it away!!
Sister #1

Bone said...

Ha! I had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich Monday night.

I think Sister #1 needs to start blogging.

Amy in Edmond said...

It's a major crisis in my house if we don't have peanut butter. Almost as bad as not having toilet paper.

Gena said...

I'm so sorry you're out of peanut butter. It's a staple over here too. (Esp. for no bakes....)

TC said...

Did you finally go shopping?