Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The most wonderful cheese

Blogger World, yesterday for lunch I had a turkey sandwich. I understand this isn't a blog worthy statement, but I'm getting to the important part...hang with me.
On this turkey sandwich, I swapped my normal Fat Free (no taste) American Cheese for Lowfat Laughing Cow Cheese. Folks, have you tried this stuff? If not, it's a must. I've been using Laughing Cow for some time, but I have never put it on a sandwich. Normally, I add LC to dishes that require cream cheese. It's a perfect swap for cream cheese. However, yesterday I was feeling a bit crazy and decided to try it on a sandwich. I paired the LC with spicy mustard, and boy was it tasty. I recommend everyone try Laughing Cow Cheese, if you haven't already. You'll have to trust me on this one. I mean, have I ever steered you wrong when it comes to food? Of course not. Who introduced you to Fiber One Bars. Me! And we all love those, right???

6 comments:

Renee Nefe said...

sounds yummy!

Kristin said...

I LOVE laughing cow - it also tastes good on a wrap!

TC said...

My one friend buys laughing cow in bulk. No lie.

OK Dude said...

I finally updated my blog! It was a crazy last few months.

Kelly T said...

Love that stuff - it's dabomb.com - and I still enjoy a Fiber One Pop Tart now and then thanks to your kindly informing blogger world about them.

Shannon "Coupon Princess" said...

I love the laughing cow cheese too.. I have even found coupons for them, but it has been a long time ago.. Maybe I should email the company.. now there is an idea.