Thursday, November 12, 2009

Stay Classy Country

Last night I ditched church to clean my house and watch the CMAs. Shhhh, don't tell the Church of Christ police. Normally I forget about watching the CMAs. However, this year I remembered, and decided it would be good entertainment while I vacuumed- and it was. Pure, clean entertainment. I must say, the Country Music World has some classy people. Not only are they classy, they are hot! Allow me to introduce you to Motivation #1 ...

I'm not too proud to admit that after Carrie sang her song, I got on to the floor and did a 100 crunches. I'm also not too proud to admit that Carrie motivated me to run this AM. Hey, whatever works!

A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.
Coco Chanel

2 comments:

Renee Nefe said...

At least Carrie looks healthy in that photo. I've seen some of her looking as if she hadn't had any food in a year. poor thing.

We didn't do Church last night either. But our excuse was that the youth were going to do laser tag and DD didn't want to. lol

TC said...

I prefer Taylor to Carrie.

(Obviously.)