Today, at work is fundraiser day. It's a big deal around the office. Through out the day lots of food will be consumed and major fundraising will take place. One of the ways we raise money is by silent auction baskets. Today is the last day to place bids on the silent auction baskets. In the past I've always walked away with a basket, usually because Sister #1 and I split the cost and items in the basket. This year I thought I would let you guys help us pick out a basket. There's lots of good ones this year, and I'm having a hard time deciding. Here are my favorites....
1) A local college basket- includes gcards to an ice cream shop, burger shack, 2 t-shirts, money for the concession stand, and 4 football tickets.
2) Harvest Basket- includes fun fall jams and bread/muffin mixes.
3) Airplane Tickets or U2 Concert Tickets- I can either bid on 2 rountrip airplane tickets or 2 tickets to U2 Concert. The negative for U2 is I'll have to find someone to go with me, which isn't always an easy task. But it would be cool to see U2 in concert. I'm leaning more towards the airplane tickets, because it will give me another excuse to go somewhere. The plane tickets are up to $500 and U2 is at $175.
4) Tool Set- I'm single therefore I need tools.
5) Movie Basket- everything you need for a movie night. There's a Blockbuster gcard, movie passes, candy, cokes, ect. It's kind of cute.
Please place your picks right now. No really....help us out bidding stops at 2.