Monday, June 1, 2009

The party is over

Vacation time is over, and now it's back to normal life. What a great trip. It started exciting and ended exciting. We saw so many things, and ate wonderful food! We saw someone famous almost everyday. No lie! Ok, so it's sort of a lie. We didn't really see Nicholas Cage, but we watched them film his newest movie. And it's true, I only saw part of Taylor Swift's head at her concert Friday morning. Of course, I didn't really see the President Saturday night, I just saw all his secret service. BUT, I was closer to all those people than you! I kid, I kid.


Sister #1 and I took the family to all the tourist places along with some of our favorites. I introduced Sister #2 to H&M. I also introduced Sister #1 and Sister #2 to my second favorite store Uni Qlo. Everyone was happy to meet each other.

Saturday, Sister #1 and I decided we needed to culture the family, so we took them to China Town. Everyone bought great knock offs. The Sisters and my mom even bought a purse in the "back", and that was super exciting!

I think I can speak for everyone when I say...it was a great trip and we all wish we could have stayed longer.

7 comments:

Renee Nefe said...

sounds like a great trip!

Scotty said...

Boo to the party being over.

How long was the trip?

I need a vacation.

OK Chick said...

Scotty- Aren't you living a vacation right now? The vacation was about 3 1/2 days. Not near enough time for NYC.

Ally said...

Yeah for cheap clothes at H&M! Glad the trip was a success.

Bone said...

I don't think I've ever been to New York that I didn't wish I could stay longer. Of course, I've only been that once. But I definitely did not want to leave.

TC said...

Everyone was happy to meet each other.

ROFL

I love that line.

Glad you had fun traveling!

suzspeaks said...

How was the food tour??