Last night I pretended like I was in college. I went to an outdoor concert that started at 10:30. I stood in the mud, listened to country music in a cow pasture, and hung out with crazy drunk college students.
This morning I’m reminded I’m not in college. Due to lack of sleep I will not be posting Friday Fun Facts. HOWEVER, since I’m a rock star blogger, I will leave you with an Anonymous Truths question.
1. All comments should be left anonymously.
2. Just because the comments are anonymous is NOT an excuse to leave an inappropriate or judgmental remark.
3. It is fine for a healthy dialog to take place in the comments section, but keep it clean, impersonal, and on track.
4. If you recognize someone’s answer, please keep it to yourself.
5. This is in NO WAY intended to be offensive or hurtful to anyone.
For those that voted for President Obama, are you regretting it now? For everyone else, what do you think of the job he is doing?