Wednesday, August 20, 2008

16 or 80?

Today during my 3:00 break, I was looking at celebrity pictures posted on US Magazine's website. Hey, some people smoke at 3:00, I view celebrity pictures. It's cheaper and healthier-judge me later. Anyway, I came across this picture:

These two chicks are from the show Gossip Girl. I don't know their real names or their characters names on Gossip Girl. I'm 100% sure The Cousin knows and will comment letting us all know. But what caught my eye with this picture is the way they are dressed. The girls are on the set of their show, Gossip Girl. My question is what high school girl dresses like this? They look like hip 80 year olds.

Also FYI- I just read that Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams have gotten back together. It has to be true, US Magazine would not tell a lie!

4 comments:

monamachel1 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
monamachel1 said...

Well, Serena and Blair do because they are upper westsiders!! They go to very upper-class parties and spend their parents fortunes on clothes. And they don't just go to any high school, they go to a very prestigue private school.
Its a great great show!!!! Very addictive!! Very early OC.

XOXO - the cousin

Renee Nefe said...

LOL! Only TV teens dress like that. Real teens wear t-shirts & jeans every day. At least in my neighborhood. It will be interesting to see what kinds of "fashion" the stores have for my DD when we go replace all the clothes she's now too big for. We might come home empty handed.

TC said...

I've caught part of a few episodes as it's on the same night as OTH, but I'm trying to avoid watching it cuz I don't need to be addicted to TWO shows :)