Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The return of...The Way I See It

The Way I See It #289....

So-called "global warming" is just a secret ploy by wacko tree-huggers to make America energy independent, clean our air and water, improve the fuel efficiency of our vechicles, kick-start 21st century industries, and make our cities safer and more livable. Don't let them get away with it!

- - Chip Giller
Founder of Grist.org

This morning I was way excited to see that Strabucks had brought back the The Way I See It. I love reading the ridiculous things they put on these cups. Although, I guess I shouldn’t say all of them are ridiculous, some are very thought provoking. This one is a favorite because they say wacko tree-hungers. I mean, at 6:50 in the morning that's funny.
Hopefully, Strabucks has brought back The Way I See It for good. I’m hoping this wasn’t a fluke and I was given an old cup this morning. I guess tomorrow morning I’ll have to swing by for another non-fat Chai to find out. Thankfully, my dad helps keep my Starbucks obsession alive. Thanks dad!

2 comments:

Renee Nefe said...

hummm I have only bought the strawberry frozen drink there so I don't know what's on the paper cups. I'm too cheap to buy my coffee out...I make it at home.

but having something to read sounds like a good thing...unless you're coffee is to go and you're driving. ;)

OK Chick said...

Yea that could be bad. I can see the headlines now...Starbucks Drivers crash as a Result of Reading Thought Provoking Cup. Ok, so maybe that's a super long headline but you get what I'm saying.