I feel that I should update you on my lunch partners. They are back today. However, I'm not eating with them. Nope, Guy #3 and I are going to lunch. Ha...take that lunch partners that left me high and dry for two days.
Guy #3 and I are taking a late lunch so again I am sitting here during lunch time by myself. Blogger World, you know what this means, right? Another worthless post.
Today's worthless post has to do with Michael Jackson. It's reported that MJ needs 24 million dollars to keep Neverland, and he needs the money STAT. I thought of a couple ideas to help MJ raise his money...
1. Garage Sale- who can't make a quick buck off a garage sale.
2. Plasma- when I was in college guys made date money off giving plasma. I'm sure the Plasma People would give MJ his money upfront.
3. Sale Mary Kay- MJ knows face! I bet he could all kinds of great advice.
4. Parenting Tips- he could offer advice on how kids can dress up like it's Halloween 365 days out of the year!
5. Become an aerobics instructor- I know Jazzercise is always looking for great instructors. We already use some of his songs. He could do mini-concerts while working out!
Good luck MJ!