Tuesday, February 12, 2008

12K Challenge

If, through the generosity of others, the Lord had entrusted you with $12,000 to further the Kingdom, how would you use it?

This question was brought to my attention last week. I guess I’ve never really thought about this scenario because I have never planned on receiving $12,000. I mean, what are the odds that 12K is going to drop from the heavens and land in my mailbox?
But for the sake of thought, pretend that you were given $12,000. What would you do with the money? Who would you help? Would you help anyone out? All these things have been going through my head, and sadly I still have no answers. I am clueless on what I would do with all the money. I know one organization that would receive a portion of the money, like American Cancer Society. However, $12,000 is a large sum of money, and it could be used to help so many people or projects. So Blogger World, what would you do with the money?

My Blogger Friend, Ann, has set up a 12K Challenge for everyone and anyone. I think this is a grand idea. If you would like to participate or read about the Challenge…visit Ann’s Blog. I have added Ann’s Blog to my list of Blogs. I encourage you to read about this Challenge. I think it would be amazing to see what can happen when people from all over the world participate in this 12K Challenge.

1 comment:

Holly said...

I love it! I am so glad you are talking about the 12K challenge too! Something good is coming out of this mess!