Monday, November 19, 2007

Tag, You're It

This feature is called, Tag, You're It, and it's similar to a meme. Each week, we'll choose a topic and answer it ourselves. Then it's your turn to answer it in the comments section or, better still, post about it on your blog. This week's Tag, You're It wants to know:What are the three things we don’t know about you?

I do not like sad movies, even if they turn out as happy endings. If a movie is sad and I some how watch it, I’ll never watch it again. I’m not a fan of Annie, Bambi, Dumbo, A Beautiful Mind…you get the picture.

As a child I did not like to read. I would cry the whole time my mom made me read aloud. Now I love to read. I’m constantly looking for new books to read.

When I was in Sydney, Australia a naked man came up to my friend and I, and asked if I was English. I told him “NO” and then proceeded to tell him that we were American and where we were staying. While I was spilling all this important information, my friend was crossing the street and leaving me to fin for myself. I was so stunned that someone was riding a bike naked that I just stood there (I swear I was unable to pick my feet up to walk) and nervously chatted.

6 comments:

TC said...

You told a naked man on the street where you were staying? *er* Right, I don't think you can claim that was from nervousness! ;-)

Kara Isaac said...

LOL. That is classic!

How did this conversation end? Did you invite him to join you for dinner as well?

May Vanderbilt said...

So wait, if you were British would that have explained everything? That is so crazy!!!

And I totally hear you about sad movies. I can't take them either.

Anne Dayton said...

I cannot imagine chatting with a naked man on the street. I also can't imagine hating reading, but the bike guy takes the cake...

monamachel1 said...

Here's my three...
1. I am a freak about my desk at work. Everything has a place and if it is moved, I can't work.
2. I have planned my wedding already. No, I still don't have a boyfriend but if you look in my computer at home, I have every detail (including the date, just change the year) planned.
3. I have a phobia of penguins. Have no idea where it came from but if I go to a zoo or where ever and I see one, I start shaking and start freaking out.

(PS, I hate sad movies too. I just don't see the point. If I want to be sad, I will start thinking about crap in my own life!!)

OK Chick said...

The naked man story is actually a very good story. A favorite among friends. What I didn't tell is after the naked man left, my friend and I took off running to our hostel. We were just turning the corner to get in when I tripped over my own feet and fell flat on my face. My friend ran in place and said....are you coming, are you coming. Really it's funny. When we act it out, we always get laughs.