Friday, November 2, 2007

Number Post

15
Minutes until I’m going home.

32
Grams of fat in the Breakfast burrito I ate for breakfast.

7
Times I had to redo a report because it would not save properly.

11
Days until Jamie’s Birthday.

3
Things I am giving her as a present.

2
OSU football tickets I asked for this morning.

1
No I received after I asked for the tickets.

10
Minutes I overslept.

32
Oz of water I take today.

2801
People have read my blog.

21
Emails I sent out today.

8
Jalapeño’s I picked out of my Breakfast Burrito.

4
Hours I have worked today.

5
Loads of laundry I will be doing this afternoon.

47
Minutes of Grey’s Anatomy waiting for me at home.

122
Words on this post.

2 comments:

Bone said...

4

Days since you last blogged :)

Where's my weekend update?

OK Chick said...

Sorry I was dug deep in all my laundry!