Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Wednesday Thoughts

Another Wednesday, which means more thoughts....

Today is National 4 Prune Day. Sick me out! Who eats prunes?

“Oh! I wanna dance with somebody. I wanna feel the heat with somebody. Yeah Wanna dance with somebody. With somebody who loves me”….me too Whitney, me too.

It would be nice to have Fall Break at work. I think I'll bring that up at the next meeting.

Why do I feel like I haven't eaten in weeks? I just ate!

Today is a good hair day.

I wonder what the odds are of my building being struck by lighting, losing electricity and getting to go home early?

If I tried to wear that outfit I would look hideous!

Someday I'm going to write a textbook and charge poor college students a ton of money to buy it!
Why isn’t it raining outside? I thought it was suppose to storm most of day.

Why does she lock her drawer every time she gets up from her desk? What is she hiding in there?

Tootsie Rolls are the best.

Paris Hilton and Kid Rock are together? YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!

Holy crap, it smells like someone died in there.

She still works here?

Why is it SO cold in my office?

I think bbq chicken sounds good for dinner.

We have a midtown in OKC? Where?

I’m happy I brought my blanket to work today.

Oh it is raining now.

Why isn’t the toilet flushing?

I would date him

1 comment:

Holly said...

I just wanted to say...I am ready for Saturday. READY READY READY