Monday, October 22, 2007

Tag, You're It

Happy Monday Morning to everyone! I had a great jammed packed weekend, which means an exciting Weekend Update is instore for all of you, but not until Tuesday. So until then, I thought I’d play along with Good Girl Blog.

It’s a new feature on their blog called Tag, You’re It. No, I’m not going to tag everyone and make you answer thirty questions; you just have to answer one question. So here is how it works: each week Good Girls will choose a topic and answer it themselves. Then, since I’m playing along, I’ll answer the same question and post about it on my blog. Doesn’t that sound fun????

The first Tag, You're It is asking the important question: What's the one article of clothing in your closet you can't live without.

This was a hard question because I have lots of favorite articles of clothing. I could pick my jeans, or my Boston Red Sox long sleeve shirt or any of my hoddies. But since I couldn’t decide I had to think outside my closet, like to my coat closet. I realized there is something in my coat closet I cannot live without. The answer to this week’s question is…

I love this fleece coat. It has kept me warm through many adventures, one being, SCT # 3 (Winter Olympics), which is why I purchased the adorable coat in the first place. Now it serves as my jacket throughout the winter months, and it does a fine job at keeping me warm. Another thing I love about this jacket is- it’s pink. I believe this was one of my first pink articles of clothing. I was not a big pink fan until I bought the coat. Now I own lots of pink stuff…well not lots but more than before. The last thing I love about this jacket is; it was on sale! First, it’s a children’s size so that knocked some off the price. Then, I received a discount because I knew an important person at Sun and Ski Sports. I’m telling, knowing people in retail is the best!

4 comments:

May Vanderbilt said...

Welcome to the dark, I mean pink, side! I love this jacket. It looks like it could keep you warm through a blizzard but it's still very very cute.

Thanks for playing along. I'm afraid this feature is making me want to shop...

Anne Dayton said...

That is such a cute jacket! I didn't discover the wonders of fleece until college, when I suddenly realized I had been missing out. I love the pink!

Bone said...

That coat looks cute on you, Linz. Can I call you Linz? I hope so, because I just did.

I'll be anxiously awaiting your weekend update.

OK Chick said...

Thanks girls. This was fun. I look forward to next weeks question.

Yes, Bone you can call me Linz.