Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Special Halloween Thoughts

Today is Halloween. I hope I didn't surprise anyone with this news. If so, you better hit the store for some candy. Anyway, since today is Halloween and Wednesday...I thought I'd do a special Wednesday Thoughts....


Clearly, these jeans shrunk in the drier.

She’s not an OU fan. Bandwagon fan!

Am I a dork for wearing a Halloween t-shirt? I feel like a schoolteacher.

Step away from the Breakfast Burrito and your jeans will continue to fit.

I love Halloween.

Oh yea, she should not have worn that costume to work. OH GOOD GRIEF now she’s shaking everything she’s got. Put it away. Put it away!

That is an amazing suit-yellow and black gangster suit. NICE.

Oh that Pumpkin soup looks amazing.

Huh, not a fan of Pumpkin soup.

Maybe my salsa will win this year.

I’m about 85% sure he’s flirting with me.

I wish I had gotten a hot dog.

I believe the cold front as hit the city.

I’m so going to aerobics tonight (as I devour my 3rd cookie).

Wow, he looks like Lance Armstrong. I work with Lance Armstrong!

You are either brave or crazy. There’s no way I’d dress up as an Oompa-Loompa, and show up to work wearing the costume.

How did she get her skin orange?

Oh my gosh, that is her real hair and it's green.

Why can’t I concentrate today? Oh wait, it’s because I’ve have tons of sugar.

If I have to walk back to this dang copier I’m going to scream.

That’s the third time I’ve seen the Lance Armstrong look alike. Who is he?

I wonder if she emailed him back?

I hate forwards.

I’m so ready to go home.

What comes on TV tonight?

3 comments:

TC said...

It was tough to choose, but this one is my favorite: Am I a dork for wearing a Halloween t-shirt? I feel like a schoolteacher.

Halloween's my favorite holiday... LOVE.IT!!! Everyone should have Halloween spirit! :)

Personally, I think photos of some of these costumes should be mandatory :)

OK Chick said...

I wish I could have taken pictures. Some costumes were so funny!

Stacey said...

I thought you liked my cookie forward? =o)

Did you see the article on MSN about Lance Armstrong supposedly making out with Ashley Olsen? That's just wrong! Anyway, your Lance Armstrong look-alike made me think of that!