Thursday, October 11, 2007

Finance

I'm feeling this guy's pain. This week has been finals. I have to say it hasn't been the worst finals week. Last weekend was stressful, but after I finished all my Ethics finals/papers I was good. I knocked the Ethics finals out of the park. I received an A for the course. GO ME! However, I wasn't really worried about Ethics. I've done well in Ethics throughout the 7 weeks, so I expected to receive an A on the final.

Tonight is a different story. Tonight is the dreaded Finance final. Yick! I've been trying to study a couple hours every night to prepare for the test. I still feel like I'm not prepared enough for the test. I currently have an A in Finance, but I would like to keep my A. SO if everyone could say a small pray for me around 6:00, central time, that would be PERFECT!

Thanks Blogger World!

4 comments:

TC said...

Good luck! :)

(Finals in October? *confused*)

OK Chick said...

I'm doing a fast track MBA program, which means I'll be done in a year. My classes are 7 wk classes.
Thanks for the good wishes.

TC said...

It now makes sense...

Ally said...

So he's sort of cute....