Monday, August 13, 2007

Stacey's Game

The Rules:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules. (if you don’t have a blog, email me)
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.


1. I read every night before I go to bed. I usually read for about thirty minutes. If I don’t read before I go to bed, I find I can’t sleep.

2. I’m going back to school in a couple weeks. I finally stopped talking about getting my MBA, and decided to just go do it.

3. I easily get scared at night. I have been known to call my sister and make her come home because I’m scared.

4. I can only flirt with guys I’m not interested in dating. If I am interested in you, I’m usually too scared to talk.

5. I played basketball for over 9 years, just to quit when I got to high school.

6. I love to have parties at my house.

7. My baby sister and I are 10 years apart. My dad and one of his baby brothers are 10 years apart, and my dad’s baby brother (different brother) and I are 10 years apart.

8. When I discover a new movie I like, I watch it over and over again. Then I put the movie away and won’t watch it for a long time

*** The lucky people to be tagged are- Holly, Bone, Hub, Carrie, DJ, Chigbee, and Tabs

4 comments:

Krista said...

I did this game as well. Your #3 is similar to one on my list. Also, I'm kind of excited to live with you again because of #8. Terra doesn't like to watch movies over and over again with me like you do. haha.

OK Chick said...

HAHA I just read your list.

Stacey said...

I'm the same way you are in #4 and I don't get it. My family has a tendency to to 5's and 10's between ages on my mom's side.

Holly said...

Okay, Okay, I just read this! I have kind of slacked off on my blog. I promise to get to this THIS week! But who am I going to tag? I am kind of lacking in the "blog friend" world...